June 22 is date for Hospital Foundation’s golf benefit
Slots still open for
The Chase County Hospital Foundation is in the final stages of preparation for the sixth annual Slice Fore Life Golf Benefit to be held on June 22 at the Enders Lake Golf Course.
Proceeds generated by this annual event go to support programs at Chase County Community Hospital and Clinics.
A silent auction will be held in conjunction with the benefit. Featured auction items include:
- Set of TaylorMade golf irons, driver, clubs and bag with a retail value of $1,500 sponsored by Harchelroad Motors.
- Southwest Nebraska Golf Package including 18 holes of golf for two plus cart at the following courses— Enders Lake Golf Course and Iron Eagle Course in North Platte. West Winds Course in Ogallala is supplying 18 holes of golf and cart for four as part of the package.
- Summer Lawn Care Package sponsored by Longhorn Lawn Service.
- Bucket of Wine and Fixins sponsored by The Beverage Barn and Holiday Farms Greenhouses.
- Two golf lessons donated by Butch Loring.
- Chase County Fair Package including two tickets to Friday and Saturday night concerts, two mega ride passes and two tickets to the demolition derby.
- Pampered Ladies Package including manicure and pedicure donated by Bella Salon and a massage package donated by Jeanie Weiss, the Massage Shoppe.
The general public is invited to bid on these items in advance of the golf benefit. Individuals not attending the golf benefit who wish to bid on these items must place their bid by 2 p.m. on Friday, June 21.
Bidding will also take place during the day of the golf benefit on June 22. However, bids on that day must be placed in person at Enders Lake Golf Course.
If you are interested in bidding on an item or have questions about the auction, contact Randy Vlasin at 308-882-7379 (office), 308-882-6519 (mobile) or email him at
All registered golfers will have a chance at several prizes including hole-in-one prize of a golf-cart sponsored by Imperial Country Ford and $777 on hole number seven for closest to the pin on drive which is sponsored by the Hays Companies.
The Slice Fore Life Golf Benefit is a four-person scramble. Several team slots are still available for the event according to Randy Vlasin, Executive Director of the Chase County Hospital Foundation. If you are interested in putting a team in the benefit, contact Vlasin at 308-882-7379.