Chase County Hospital Foundation hosting annual golf benefit Saturday
The Chase County Hospital Foundation is in the final stages of preparation for the fifth annual Slice Fore Life Golf Benefit to be held on June 23rd at the Enders Lake Golf Course. Proceeds generated by this annual event go to support programs at Chase County Community Hospital and Clinics.
A silent auction will be held in conjunction with the benefit.
The general public is invited to bid on these items in advance of the golf benefit. Individuals not attending the golf benefit who wish to bid on these items must place their bid by 2 p.m. on Friday. Bidding will also take place during the day of the golf benefit on June 23. However, bids on that day must be placed in person at Enders Lake Golf Course. If you are interested in bidding on an item or have questions about the auction, contact Randy Vlasin at 308-882-7379 (office), 308-882-6519 (mobile) or email him at
All registered golfers will have a chance at several prizes including hole-in-one prize of a golf-cart sponsored by Imperial Country Ford and $777 on hole number seven for closest to the pin on drive, which is sponsored by the Hays Companies.
The Slice Fore Life Golf Benefit is a 4-Person Scramble and the team slots are nearly full, according to Randy Vlasin, Executive Director of the Chase County Hospital Foundation. For more information, contact Vlasin at 308-882-7379.
Featured auction items
- Set of Cobra golf irons, driver, hybrid clubs and bags with a retail value of $1000.00 sponsored by Harchelroad Motors
- Southwest Nebraska Golf Package including 18 holes of golf for two plus cart at the following courses—Enders Lake Golf Course, Iron Eagle Course in North Platte, West Winds Course in Ogallala and Arrowhead Meadows Course in Curtis
- Introductory Chiropractic Package sponsored by Weiss Chiropractic and Acupuncture
- Summer Lawn Care Package sponsored by Longhorn Lawn Service
- Bucket of Wine and Fixins sponsored by The Beverage Barn and Holiday Farms Greenhouses
- Two golf lessons donated by Butch Loring
- Chase County Fair Package including two tickets to Friday and Saturday night concerts, 2 mega ride passes, 2 tickets to the demolition derby.
- Pampered Ladies Package including manicure & pedicure donated by Bella Salon and a teeth whitening package donated by Jeanie Weiss.