Weather Forecast

Click for Imperial, Nebraska Forecast

Smoke smell in home due to furnace problems PDF Print E-mail

By Jan Schultz
The Imperial Republican

Firefighters with the Imperial Volunteer Fire Department (IVFD) were called to an Imperial residence last week when its occupants smelled smoke and called as a precaution.
Fire Chief Bryan Dannatt said the call last Wednesday, Jan. 6, just after 5 p.m. was to the Larry and Jeanette Munger home, 1308 Douglas St.
Dannatt said the firefighters entered the home and, with use of their thermal cameras, isolated the source to the home’s furnace motor, which had gone bad.
No fire had erupted and there was no damage to the home.

 

AP Sports List

AP Video Search